At Explorium, the sport of climbing is open to everyone.
There are two types of climbing available at Explorium: Conquer Your Fears & Urban Climb. Each climb is designed to be amazing fun as well as fitness building. Your safety is our first priority and our trained instructors will assist you every step of the way. Every climb is equipped with the auto belay making it safe and easy to climb. You won't want to miss out! For ages 6+
How it works:
- Book a session online or on the phone.
- It is strongly recommended to book in advance, especially for weekends and school holidays.
- Every session runs for an hour climbing including a 15-minute safety and harnessing briefing before you start.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and flat, closed toe shoes such as trainers, otherwise you cannot climb.
Conquer Your Fears
This adrenaline-rush climb builds your confidence step by step.
When you’re ready you’ll be jumping from heights that you’ve never dreamed of. This is one for the thrill seekers! Face a series of adrenaline pumping challenges such as taking a 'leap of faith' onto a punching bag in mid-air or zooming downwards from the top of our famous parabolic slide!
URBAN CLIMB Discount Offer weekdays only, from Monday January 13th to Friday February 14th, price reduced to €10 per climb. Simply add the code URBAN to your booking and your discount will be applied.
Whether it’s scaling a skyscraper, cliff or up a chimney we have an incredible mix of climbing experiences for everyone.
Our walls have plenty of challenges and puzzles along the way, putting mind and body to the test!
Your safety is our first priority and our trained instructors will assist you every step of the way.
Health & Safety Requirements
- In the interest of your health and safety, visitors must weigh a minimum of 15kg and a maximum of 120kg and be able to fit personal protective equipment (PPE) to participate in Urban Climb.
- Climbing is not recommended for persons that suffer from; vertigo, heart conditions, pregnant women, persons with pre-existing injuries or intoxicated persons.
- Persons with any physical, medical or other condition should assess their own ability to participate safely.
- Participants must wear closed toe sport-type shoes, and should not wear baggy or loose fitting clothing such as cargo pants/shorts, dresses or skirts.
- Jewellery must be removed before your climbing session.