Chase your friends or find fossils in the walls. Enjoy a safe introduction to the exciting sport of caving inside the world’s largest man-made caving structure. Experience what it’s like for the world’s bravest explorers, with a safe exit only a few metres away! Ages 8+.
How it Works
- Book a session online or on the phone.
- It is strongly recommended to book in advance, especially for weekends and school holidays.
- Every session runs for an hour including the 15-minute safety briefing before you start.
- Once you're briefed and kitted up - time to follow the instructor and away you go.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and flat, closed-toe shoes otherwise you may not be able to enter the caves.
- Participants must wear closed toe sport-type shoes, and should not wear baggy or loose fitting clothing such as cargo pants/shorts, dresses or skirts.
- Jewelery must be removed before your caving session.
In the interest of your health and safety visitors must have maximum Height: 195cm; Chest: 110cm; Shoulders: 150cm; Waist: 107cm and must be able to fit personal protective equipment (PPE).
Health and other restrictions to participation
Caving is not recommended for persons that suffer from: severe heart conditions, epilepsy, claustrophobia, nyctophobia, asthma or other respiratory conditions, pregnant women, intoxication or persons with pre-existing injury, medical or other conditions
Those with any physical, medical or other condition should assess their own ability to participate safely.